Thursday, July 8, 2010

Random things i should have posted

Hello. I know it's been a long time with no posts. No excuses here. Consider this a buffet of posts.

1. Saw this one at my work cafe and I praised the gods for reminding me to eat healthy.


... and then I saw this:



And so I was doomed. As always.

2. KC was selected as Peer Leader. As PL, she gets to help line up the youngsters ( Josh),  get to go to the first grade and second grade classrooms and watch the kids and just making sure they are on the bus line or pick up area. She is so proud and excited about this. She proudly waved the letter to me. KC is a natural leader and such a nurturing teacher.



As always, I am a proud mama, wouldn't you be? Essay contest winners, Lego robotics team member, Advance Placement classes, Presidential Academic awardee and a whole lot of achievements for my kids. So, so proud! Now, if only tuition rates are stagnant, then maybe, just maybe, I will be able to afford college for them. But then again, I am kinda pscyhing them already that they "will" be getting scholarships, they MUST get scholarships.

3. Got a Longchamp bag. My first ever LC bag was forcibly taken by my beautiful niece Pits. It was a limited edition Eiffel Tower duffel bag. Anyway, here's my new baby.








I had it heatstamped, because it was free at magnums.net. I noticed later that my initials backwards is LAB, I guess I am doomed for lab work.





                

I would be sad if Ms. Longchamp Shopper is alone so I bought her a little pochette for company. Embroidered free also!

4. Josh has a "girlfriend".  Here they are the last day of school.



          
Aren't they cute?

5. It's just the beginning of summer and I am already burned.






5.  I am obsessed with Marc Jacobs. It's a given I love bags, but this MJ thing is nuts! I got 4 bags in 2 months. This is gotta stop.


My MJ collection


Oh, this must be love.


I look so happy. Not so, when I was working 16 hrs. to pay for this baby.4


6. I got another Gucci bag. I know.


7. Josh is Terrific Kid of the month ( June). It was really funny how he said he was chosen for June because he is the best, therefore they will award him last.  As terrific kid, he gets a certificate, a pin and some school goodies. By the way, KC was also a Kiwanis Terrific Kid awardee.




.

I have to catch up on a lot of posts. I have yet to start the recital piece I need to do. I have a cute post on visiting the American Girl store with my grandniece Ice and a whole lot more. I will try to post them soon peeps!

No comments: