Wednesday, September 14, 2011

(Now) I love Wednesday

As I was slowly walking to work, actually, dragging is a better word, beautiful things happened. Today is particularly bad for me--- headache and in dire need of sleep, so I wore jeans and a T and my cutesy purple Reebok--- not very professional if you ask me but whatever. Since I was early to work, there were still people from the nite crew--- people I used to see.

Janitor: Good morning beautiful.
Me: Good morning, I don't know who beautiful is but if I see her, I would say you said hi.
J: hey hey, I see her right here, this maw-nin. I used to see her every night but now I see her only if I deserve to see beauty, I guess.
Me: oh, thank you.

I smiled and waved goodbye.
I tell you I smiled all the way to heaven.
Nope, just kidding, I just smiled foolishly alone at the elevator.
But I could smile all the way to heaven, couldn't I?

I go straight to the bathroom to see that beautiful girl in the mirror ( gotta believe the janitor, right?).Lol. Then a couple of co- workers arrived and started complimenting each other and talking about how one of them can't wear jeans and Ts, and how one never used to and just got comfy doing so and got stuck. I come out of the bathroom and say,

B: ahhahah, exactly my get up for day.
Co-worker1: lab people tend to get trapped like this.
CW2: But Bernadette, you rock the look, Ts and jeans, you look like a Gap model in their commercial.
B: oh, thank you.

Once again, I smiled and left.
I smiled all the way to heaven.
To heaven and back.
Back to earth I was still smiling.

Then, I went straight to the bathroom to see the Gap model rocking that Ts and jeans look. Gotta believe the co worker, right?

Happy Wednesday everyone and go rock that white T and jeans look!

No comments: