Thursday, June 6, 2013

Refresh, Renew, Restore and Relax

I finally got to hang my thrifted frames that were intended for the half- bath down the main floor of the house but, as usual and because I am ME--- it never happened.

So for a whole year it sat sadly waiting to be hanged--- no pun intended. But alas, yesterday I had the willpower to do so but in the main bathroom upstairs. First, because I am not ready to peel the stickies I used at the other bathroom and second because I have nothing else to hang in this so empty space. In short--- for a short time. But then again, it's ME so you might see this for a very long time. Lol

AND if you notice a frame out of line, please do not leave a comment or shoot me an email. That's the way I roll--- I just eyeball , no tape measure or linear bar. Who needs those when you are in a rush or if you are the best? I am such a good home maker, ha? Insert sarcasm here. 😂















No comments: