Saturday, July 13, 2013

I Miss PrincessKC and SweetpieJoshuA

Aaaaaah! I terribly miss being mom! Like a really "needed mom." Ha! The kids are so independent they do their own stuff! Left behind in Quincy is Pherry buy he went to the New England Aquarium with his girlfriend! Yup girlfriend! I just got dumped! See?

Anyway, I'm just terribly lonely, I did this!


I posted Joshua's little " all about me" poster in my door! Does not ease the pain makes me smile. Also, I had to dig deep to get an old photo ok KC! My sweet little darling is such a pretty baby!

Oh life! 
Here are the more recent photos!

Goodness Lord! Time flew by! It's ok, I know they are in good hands with my family in Montreal! Hoy, alagaan niyo mga yan, presidential academic awardees yan! Yes, I'm looking at you Allen!

Lemme share my funny convo with a new Filipina co-worker;
Bernadett, May nga anak ka ba?
Aaay, opo, tatlo!
Aaah, kaya pala!
Kaya pala ano po!
Ah, WALA!

I gained weight when I became a mother-true, I lost lots of opportunities, missed a lot of fun, failed at so many attempts of perfection BUT, I sure gained ANGELS in my life! So yeah, throw me that size 14 dress please! 

Smile, happy Saturday!

No comments: