Friday, November 22, 2013

Sweet Alone-Time with my Princess

Last Sunday after church, KC and I went out to do a little shopping. I've been really good about spending lately due to so many reasons.

Anyway, we had so much fun just shopping around. One funny moment is " wow, I get it now why you don't like to shop at Macy's mom, it's a mess!" Hahahaha. Nordstrom rocks!

But the reason for this post is to tell you what I discovered about my baby! That- she is still a baby! Inspite of the hair coloring phase, the I-only-wear-jeans time or the don't-tell-me I-know-it all screaming fest with me, she is a child at heart!

Lookie!
Getting all excited with this sword!

And she can't remember we've passed/posed by this a million times! Maybe because those times, I asked them. They didn't see why. Now they do.

But finally, her "shhhh, don't talk to me mom" moment came when we got to her paradise also known as Barnes and Noble!

My baby is still a baby but slowly being a lady! 
Happy Friday folks!

No comments: