Sunday, September 14, 2014

First Day of School 2014-2015


I know I have not updated this blog for so long! Been crazy chronicling our lives via Instagram! 

If you follow me on Instagram and FB, you know that Josh got into the AP ( Advance Placement) program. That being said, I have to drive 3 Little Monkeys in 3 different schools! Wowza! Buy why dwell on the negative? 

Pherry actually started later in the week because the freshmen went in first so, basically I dropped off my middle schoolers! Here are some pictures! Oh, how they've grown!






This is the last year for KC to be in middle school. So I took a photo of her at Point Webster! 
Quite the opposite, this the first year of Josh in this middle school- the brand new Central Middle School. This school is huge and very updated! 
Some of his old school friends also got into the program and here they are! 

Chaos in opening day! 

How was yours? Hopefully with this post, I get back on track!

No comments: