Sunday, November 1, 2015

Photo Story --- November 2015

Sometimes, I'm just lazy to talk or write, so I realized maybe I'd do posts that's just short and sweet. 

Photos! 

May these photos not only tell how fuzzy hair don't look fab. My hope is that it will tell how Prescious slept over and has no outfit so she borrows Ate KC. 

May this photo tell you how this day, even with 2-inch heels, my boys are taller than me and not just tell you how I think matching shoes and bag is rad. 😜

And lastly, may this photo tell you that inspite of it all, I am blessed because I have these three kids in my life, like God tells me he loves me every single time I lay my eyes on them. May it not only remind you that I shouldn't be forcing the kids to take too much photo or that inspite of the time adjustment ( Fall back) we were late to church. May it remind you that because of that, the priest said " I didn't see you at front?" But because of that short conversation, may this photo remind you that our parish priest will make sure that he will pray for Pherry for college application deadline at 2am November 2,2015.

What did I tell you, there's more to photos than what you see! Don't judge, there's more to the person you see on Facebook or Instagram than the life you see. 

Happy Sunday and happy November. 

No comments: