Thursday, December 10, 2015

Dinner Laughs

So KC comes home after nabbing a spot into the Quincy High cheer team. 

Josh: that's weird. She's school Vice President, with As, volunteers at the library AND a cheerleader? Really weird. 
Me: Josh.....

Then KC comes shrieking in the door!!!! Eeeeweek! I did it!

Josh, repeated his comments above, I gave him the shut-up look. KC just ignored him. Then out of nowhere, " you're thinking cheerleaders are just that." You know anyone can be smart, pretty, funny and cool. Yup, you got it, Josh said, you gotta admit though, most are not. 

Hahahahah. Then I said out of nowhere, I feel like every time I see girls with Michael Kors at the train, I feel like I'm seeing Mortal Kombat. Then when I saw their jaw dropped, I'm a gamer I blurted. "Mom's a gamer!" Then they all stood up from the dining table and no ones talking to me, apparently. 

Anyway, here's my princess who's apparently also a cheerleader. Ha!

No comments: