Monday, May 2, 2016

Life Update

So what have we been up to?

Pherry-- very busy with school and college application. He is trying to bring his GPA a little higher to make sure he gets in his preferred college. This is him now during his cousin's christening. 



KC- oh what can I tell you. This young miss is very busy at school. Between her volunteer time at the library, being Vice President of the freshmen class, and  making sure she is still getting her As. Funny story: she came home to say she was number 54 of all freshmen. I said it was a good one. Then she said, but,Cindy and Taylor are 3 and 5. Left speechless, I just said well at least you pick good friends. She was laughing. 
We went to see the Boston Pops yesterday and it's so much fun to dress up with her. 
 Josh- what can I tell you about Bunso. Still such a sweet boy. He has grown so tall though and when I look at photos just a few years ago, he has changed dramatically. He had his spacers placed last Thursday and will get braces by next Saturday. He maintains good grades  and is very social. He is very loving. But you know what I really love, I love listening to his recorded voice message when he misses a phone call. So innocent and young. 
 
You probably seen this photo but so far this is my fave recently so here is my family. 
 How are you? How's your family?

No comments: