Wednesday, August 10, 2016

See I A

I came home Monday and this is what I came home to;
" Ma, I applied for internship at the CIA," Pherry said and then "only coz the clandestine agent application is closed." I said ok, that's cool. After a few minutes he followed me to the deck and talked about it some more. Deadma Nga ako, kasi CIA nga. 

Then yesterday, he followed me to the front while I was watering the plants. "Ma, I followed the chat rooms  about the internships at the CIA... Blah blah blah." I followed with Ah, ooooh, wow, cool, really... And some other expressions. CIA nga kasi. 

Then today, while the kids were all laughing on how Pherry is now learning the Running Man dance, I asked " KC, did you know Kuya applied at the CIA?" 
KC was like no, when did that happen? So I asked Pherry, "Kuya, when would you know if you got accepted at the CIA?" He said, "you won't know, it's the CIA."

Kasi nga, CIA! Ano ba?

No comments: