Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Woke Up Crying

Last Friday night, I was a little sad going to bed. Nothing crazy just so many things in my head- family and just stuff in the world like that massacre in Florida. 

Early Saturday I woke up crying from my dream. In my dream, I was dead! Like dead in the movies. My soul was floating, I was looking down on Chris and the three kids. Chris was crying inconsolably and the kids were around him. I then woke up a little bit and i was indeed in tears. I tried to go back to sleep. Once again, I was brought back to that scene where my family was gathered around me. Then Chris stood up, instructed the nurse to not let anyone in before he “fixes” me. I have always told Chris that if I get sick or when I die, I don’t want to be visited when I am not cleaned or dressed properly and that when I die, I want to be buried with Mac’s Ruby Woo lipstick. 

I was sobbing so hard I woke up. I immediately called Chris who was at work at that time. Luckily he answered and i immediately told him. He said, I don’t have to worry, I have so much more to do in this world. I felt so much better knowing he was beside me when I died. 

Is that weird? Do any of my readers dream of their own death? 
Sorry I have a weird post today. 

No comments: