Monday, September 2, 2013

Bookstore Love

I think I have told you multiple times on this blog how the Three Little Monkeys love books. Books are so darn expensive nowadays I can't seem to fathom how I can continue this. Going to the library is sometimes not on option because the books they love takes too long to be in the catalogue or the books I love are always checked out. But lemme tell you--- money spent on books is money well spent. Guaranteed!

Today, a lot of people go shopping for Labor Day sales. Us? We go to the bookstore! KC browses and usually ends up with one or 2 books before we leave and Pherry just knows what he wants. What I do since I have a KindleHD courtesy of my great friends, I buy online but I still love it here because of the magazines and Starbucks inside! Oh yeah! Funny, unlike most book lovers, I like e-books. My kids on the other hand are traditional book readers. Pherry had the first generation iPad but never wants any e-books. Oh, we'll! Would have been cheaper but with books, I'd not be so Ilokano---for non-Filipino readers, that means  being too stingy! 
So today, here are my seat mates!


Because they are not paying any attention to me and I am blogging here at the bookstore, might as well share this:
Ms Tory Burch is hanging out with Mr Gucci.

Have a great day!

No comments: