Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Date with Josh

I try my very best to go out with the kids individually. We bond together but my advice to parents is to find time to be alone with each kid--it makes them feel special and you can tailor your conversation. Same goes with your spouse, even with your growing family, find time to have time away from " parenting."

anyway, as I shave been extremely busy at work, I texted Josh today that if I can clone home in time, would he like sushi with me and he said yes.

We went to Taiyou, our favorite Japanese restaurant. We talked about everything and I miss this. I don't really know the last time I did go out with him alone. It's been that long and I feel so good. My heart was full just looking at him across from the table and I can tell he liked being alone with me where we can just take about everything that only me and him can understand. Don't get me wrong, it's really fun being around the three of them- it's a riot but I sincerely think that bonding with them indiviafually brings a different tune.

Now, look at this cutie pie!


No comments: