Sunday, February 19, 2017

Story Time

I'm sure I must've told you about a " peculiar" habit of Josh. Ever since he can walk, he likes to hide in tiny spaces, well hidden from anyone. First incident, he was hiding I was going crazy looking for him. He was probably about 2.5 or 3 years old. Where was he? He was inside my tiny wall-in closet- asleep! One day, I found him asleep under our bed too.

I worked evening shift for a long time. One night on Thanksgiving dinner, my husband finally called me to tell me he was missing and that they couldn't find him. I asked him if they called police yet and I was super panicked I screamed at him why he was calling me and not the police. Where was Josh?
Right here:😭

Another family gathering, he was found asleep under the dining table.

How about you? Do you have childhood funny stories or habits?

Also, did I tell you that the sweetest son a mother can have is someone like Josh. I wish I can take back the time he was young. Now, he is still sweet but he has a lot of friends as he should and I am not his world anymore. 😘

Have a a great Sunday.

No comments: