Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Brag Day- Josh

What did I tell you? Josh is the sweetest! Wanna see?

Don't say I didn't tell you! Isn't he the sweetest of all?

Here's one more for today's BragDay.
Joshua has always been very independent. Lemme change that. The Kids have always been very independent when it comes to school. I know I shadow them a lot by I still let them know its all up to them. One thing with me, I am very vocal to my children. I let them know everything. We talk about drugs, sex, unemployment, smoking and anything some other parents feel taboo. For us, there is no better way to communicate those values if you do not talk to them within the confines of the home and without the shame of other people being around. Mr. Hubbs and I take every opportunity to educate the Kids about everything. When sitting in the car listening to news, we take advantage if there are news we want to reinforce to them. Believe me, they may not seem to listen but they do or I just think that letting them know is better than no communication at all. 
But anyway, this is what I am so proud today. Joshua's class was asked to make a picture summary of a story they have read. Joshua quickly borrowed the Princess' book and waaahLah! 
Wouldn't you be proud?
I love how he puts "depth" in his illustrations/drawings. 

C'mon, tell me what you are so proud of today! It can be about your kids, work or just a simple random act of kindness you did. Better yet, something you have done you never thought you'd ever do.
Share. There is nothing wrong in being proud of yourself and your family or the little things we do. If you share, it might inspire one person to do the same and this world will be a better place!

No comments: