Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Gone Fishing

You can take a girl out of the islands but you can never take the islands out of that girl. Oh yeah! I'll always be an Aparriana.

I would still love the ocean, the breeze, sand, sun, the smell of it all, the seashells, the blue waters, the crushing wind, the golden sunset and the blanket of darkness. Oh, I can't tell you enough but needless to say, I feel lucky to have called the Baystate my new home because Massachusetts is a home to the US' best beaches --- Cape Cod is close by my city. 
This is my view on the way to Falmouth. Lovely ha, especially driving besides a Ferrari. Hahahahah. I can dream and dream I do!
Needless to say, I splatter every time I am within sight of ANY body of water. It reminds me of my whole being! I could tell you it reminds me of my childhood but that would be a lie or an understatement--- because the water is my life! It is my family's bread and butter. My whole being!

Any chance I get, I take advantage. With my life now though it's a little hard. But hey, we go all the time. Pool, sea, ocean--- even ponds!

Today let me show you my happiness!






To show you how happy I am! Not that I need to! 

While Mr. Hubbs is busy fishing, I just soak in all the array of senses the surrounding brings! By the way, he caught 61 fishes! That's my man!

What better treat than this? Whooh! Perfect punctuation to a wonderful day!

The hard part of fishing? Cleaning the fish! But don't worry my friends, after all, I am from a fishing village whose livelihood is fishing. So it's easy for me. Anyone needs lesson? I have to be honest though, I feel like buying it is easier! Hahahahah, but the point is the fun and bonding time I spend with Mr. Hubbs is priceless. Don't you think?

Oh well, nothing beats fresh produce! 😘💃. Makes me happy every time!



No comments: