Saturday, October 24, 2009

7 Steps For Overcoming Ego's Hold On You (7/7/2008)



  1. Stop being offended.
  2. Let go of your need to win.
  3. Let go of your need to be right.
  4. Let go of your need to be superior.
  5. Let go of your need to have more.
  6. Let go of identifying yourself on the basis of your achievements.
  7. Let go of your reputation.

Until_todayUntil Today! : Daily Devotions for Spiritual Growth and Peace of Mind by Iyanla Vanzant.


Waaaa, I have a loooong waaay to go... especially with this:
Let go of the need to want more."
How can I?  Tell me, help...join me, encourage me.. be with me!
Can you?
I am challenging you, it is easy...
Yes you. Oh yeah, you. Do not hide. I know you. Deep down, you want to do good, be good.
Let us hurdle this together, yes, I mean you and me, not them, US!
Winky wink!
I'll stick with my own dogma:
"It's ok to live well as long as you do good..." A despicable excuse to bury myself with the indignant consumer driven living organism(s) of the world... yes.. that's you, and them and ME! Oh yes, I did call you that... organism... a microcosm of little minded living thing.

I know I have some maturity to do, but hey, I need my NARS, my Lancome, my Coach, my Lacoste , my facial treatments, my trips and my restaurant binge... high tea anyone? Meet me at The Four Seasons....
Sorry....

Oooops... this is meant to be satirical, only because I do not want to bolster my depression by getting serious with my writing today! So there, be bold, be beautifu! Eyeloveit!

By the way, I promise to write about this "seriously". When I have accomplished the 7 ways... oh dear!

No comments: