Saturday, October 24, 2009

Why? Love?


Why me? Why them? Why ?

Why not?

I have this one liner…  my own one. " Follow the dictates of your heart, somehow the mind will accomodate what the heart desires." Isn’ it true? Loving does not need to be an intelligent choice, all it has to be is a  genuine recognition of yourself and the other person. You do not have to think so many preconceived
notions dictated by society, nor should it be a powerplay of  what you want and what makes you happy.

What makes you happy is not necessarily the popular thing for others. Will the void be filled when you follow the norm?

I am not antagonistic with society’s view, do not get me wrong. It is just that most of the time, it is unthinkable! Give you a few thoughts to support my view. People want you to love the ….. BRB…

I guess I have to finish this... it has been so long ago, that I forgot what I was leading to... so let's just forget about it.

this is the original post.

No comments: