Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fil Pride

"Manny Pacquiao dominates Larios infront of countrymen", thus says the Associated Press. Illustrated Sports puts it this way... " Unbeatable Pacman wins infront of whole nation."

I am a Filipino and proud of it. There is no way, I would hide I am a Flip ( ooopss).
Be it the Smokey Mountain, the corrupt government officials, the dirty sidewalks, the againts-the-wall-urinating ( hahha),  the polluted Pasig River, the spaghetti electric wires, the inhabited overpass, the noisy balikbayan box trotting OFW, the taxi swindler, the computer tech. infecting the whole world with that " viscious virus", crippling even the White House, truly,there may be more " offending" things that will reverbirate across to put Filipinos down, but there is nothing that can put my head down nor make me embarassed to declare to the world that I am a Filipino.

I will not go back to history anymore to prove my point. Currently, there are are so many things that make me proud. To name a few...in sports, Manny Pacquiao, Monique Lhullier in fashion, so much more out there who are trying wholeheartedly to bring the very best of the Filipinos to the world.


To be continued.... break time over... soryy I only do my blog on my work break... very Filipino.

This is the original post.

No comments: