Saturday, October 24, 2009

Exam (May 28th 2006)


Busy preparing for THE EXAM… (American Sociey of Clinical (psycho hehhe) Pathologist certification for Hematology….) not that I am mortified but it is more like … I- am so-not-into-this-right-now-so-God-bless-me period of my life.


I am so not into it… why not Chemistry? Dunno. Duh! Who wants to study anemias and leukemias right now? HUHUHU.


‘Nways, this is life. East Coast summertime is PRECIOUS and here I am buried in books… literally… because I have a lot of materials but am too lazy to read.. or touch up of whatever-is-inyour-brain-right-now-should-be-fine data.


So… summer and here Iam … basically WASTED!


Clubhouse pool opened, great summer fashion (show some skin… and fat), people on the street with good attitudes (you know winter makes people grumpy here in Boston heheh), summer vacations… No planning because of the MONSTER!!!
HUHUHU!




This is the original post.

No comments: