Saturday, October 24, 2009

Update in my life (April 2006)

I am "happy" as in happy.
Don't ask why.
I am just happy.
I am hoping that it will stay like this forever but I know that it won't. guess what though, at least i am deciding on my own. Now i can truly say that i am truly in control. As long as I am not stepping in someone else's toes, i will not break. i am willing to compromise so I won't break. i am definitely in tune with my life. I have the kids, gym ( hehe), stable career (?), tons of wonderful friends. Speaking of friends, finally I have come to the point in my life where I have enough good friends here in the States that I can say, I am back to my old self. Funny, cheerful and full of energy.


It has been a very long journey and a very painful episode in my life, but hey, here I am again. Welcome the new ME!!!




This is the original post.

No comments: