Saturday, October 24, 2009

Portrait 07

Dsc00086
 There would never be a moment in my life where I am not at my proudest talking about my kids. They are my greatest possession, or as KC would say, " treasure". They had a portrait session week before easter Sunday, boy were they beautiful. I am a totally fulfilled human being when it comes to my motherly status. I may not be the best, but to my kids, I am the most beautiful, to me they are my everything, the reason for my existence.

I was watching a TV show where an officer wanted to put to jail a son who was abusing the mother. The mother  was covering for her son, that is why they can not  prosecute him. The officer made a way for the son to be put away to jail for different reasons other than the abuse because they can not prove the abuse without the mother's collaboration. Long story short, the mother confronted the officer, the officer said that now, she can live her life, without fear, without abuse and most of all, away from her son who abuses her. The mother replied, " what life?"

Dsc00077For me, life without my kids is unthinkable. I have yet to think of it.

This is the original post.

No comments: